RPCK Rastegar Panchal is an international boutique law firm uniquely positioned at the nexus of the financial and impact investing ecosystems. For more than a dozen years we have been providing some of the world’s most visionary investors, asset managers, institutions and growth enterprises with sophisticated legal solutions on groundbreaking multiple bottom-line transactions.
At RPCK impact is always central to our work – we don’t view this as an afterthought or a pro bono endeavor. We firmly believe that our greatest environmental and social challenges require original legal thinking, deep subject matter expertise and bespoke solutions to realize the full financial and impact promise of impact investing innovations. And as a mission-aligned organization ourselves with a global practice, we offer our clients the high-touch and informed perspectives of a world-class legal team with an authentic grounding in impact.
Among our clients are leading family offices and foundations, growth enterprise ranging from multibillion-dollar global firms to entrepreneurial start-ups, large institutional funds, asset managers and service providers across a broad spectrum of industries throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, Africa and Latin America.
Services we offer include:
- Impact Finance: Debt, Equity, Hybrid and Blended finance structuring and transactions
- Funds: Sponsor-side fund formation, LP-side fund review; traditional fund structures, blended funds, long-duration innovative capital aggregation structuring and execution
- Non-Dilutive Financing: Traditional lender-side and borrower-side, term/bridge financing, mezzanine, revenue-based financing
- ESG and Sustainable Finance Regulation: US and EU regulation, risk management, and implementation
- Social Enterprise General Counsel Services
For more information, please visit us at www.RPCK.com.
- Headquarters: RPCK Rastegar Panchal LLP, One Grand Central Place, 60 East 42nd Street, Suite 3130, New York, NY 10165. Additional offices in Denver, CO and Vienna, Austria.
- Countries served: We are a truly global practice, with deep impact investing experience throughout the US markets, Sub-Saharan Africa, Latin America, and Southeast Asia.
- Contact information: [email protected]
- RPCK Thought Leadership: